Heinz is one of the latest to ride the wave of consumer generated media. Take one competition with a significant winning prize and lots of people with spare time on their hands. The result is plenty of publicity for Heinz and lots of videos on YouTube. Mind you, most of them are so bad that [...]
There have been a couple of recent withdrawals of web advertising recently. One was in reference to Facebook ads appearing on BNP pages. The other was revealed on a BBC programme on Childrens Fight Club where blue chip company ads were appearing on a website promote violent fights. When it comes to advertising companies have [...]
…look no further for my software testing blog. I won’t move things again, I promise.
The problem with saying ‘content is king‘ is that everyone focuses on writing content. When infact we should be saying ‘clients are king‘ (that could be clients, readers, consumers, etc). We will then be writing about the right things targeted at the right audience, rather than churning out content that doesn’t work. That’s my thought [...]
I do a fair bit of writing on the web. I’ve now got three blogs (software testing, girl geek and the one you are now reading). I’ve also got my software testing business website. Each blog has a different focus, which is important. Most of my software testing readers, for example, would not be interested [...]
Either way, here’s a funny video:
I'm Rosie Sherry. I currently spend my time working on building up community and products for the software testing industry.
This includes running the Software Testing Club, a community of software testers. Producing The Testing Planet, bring awesome-ness content to software testers. The Ministry of Testing - software testingevents and learning opportunities. And last, but not least, creating a community of freelance software testers over at Test Ninjas.
Join The Software Testing Club
- Handwriting 3 : Free Printables : SEN Teacher ~ Free teaching resources for Special Needs.
- Handwriting 1 : Free Printables : SEN Teacher ~ Free teaching resources for Special Needs.
- Why do users click randomly and rapidly when an application hangs? - User Experience Stack Exchange
- The Six-Lesson Schoolteacher, by John Taylor Gatto
- Twitter / jedi_tester: @badbud65 @rosiesherry Right ...
- Twitter / Mauri_Edo: Good memories... cc @rosiesherry ...
- Twitter / huibschoots: My first sketchnotes made with ...
- An idea for non-technical co-founders: try a service-first business
- Twitter / CPTestContracts: #ShefTest http://t.co/FJzhDmKcAC
- Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter